Of animals and size lengths

In our place on this earth we see both size of smaller and bigger, but also far and closer. In this we can acquire that which isn't there in this mortal coil as this is a matter of size and seeking, using the discoveries within the study of that size other and that size we know and can see ( even if we have to go smaller ) we gain that parts of ourselves in monster that did not initially exist to us.

As reason of these animals non presence in our world, it is because their would be no room and because their is only one direction of size ratio in possibility, while size other exists as shadow of itself in similar question to our self.

Thus, the shadow of that other size land, is written in its convergence with our own and can be made manifest, in working in the sciences and study of their perspectives but this i would leave to science as I know not genetic engineering and these questions are not necessarily required for study of the shadow size.

So then what is purpose of monster and the animal in this place, if animal is that which is consumed, kept as pet and brought in mind as part of greater monster self, then that is what I know of the animal and monster purpose.But my focus for today is neither in food or pet, it is in that monster upgrade within at the external portion of mind and matter.

If I take size length of that thing of choice, as demonstration of this behavior in the animal and the monsters becoming, then I should firstly select a distance from a starting point, thus I select that of tree and sunset and then I perform ponders on what is found in tree and sunset among the animal living, to know what comes in that other size not seen. Firstly however I must know what is larger and smaller in their length.

I will select that of sunset as smaller and tree as larger. Then I can know two things, the first is that bird flies in the cloud of that sunset and lands in that tree, and the squirrels the climb that tree as do the raccoons. In this I know the spectrum of those living in that space above and below. As it goes from the large to small, we shall observe certain varieties of beasts in that place.

But first I must decide what is their adaptation ( if their is one at all) because while it could be known, it is also in my power as monster to decide. Thus their adaptation in formation is that of blending from raccoon and squirrel as large scale unto bird at small scale.

Then draw some animals:


Now that i have acquired animals to select from, I will discuss what purpose they serve. This purpose is for powers and abilities we monsters can emulate with our own selves, thus for this sake I will select the top most animal in the blue section and in knowing what he does, use him as inspirer of ability.

His teeth are vicious but mostly use for scavenging as such his smile in me is that of friendly attraction and his hunched back creates a demeanor of weak, until he stands up straight for intimidation in self defense.

As such this is his power and has been acquired by myself. I also have a tale from previous experiences this permits object manipulation through coincidence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dog demans find author!

This is where Logan is.

Helper tool development